Select A Project And Apply The Basic Project Management Concepts Use
systemized, phased approach to define,
Select a project and apply the basic project management concepts. Use systemized, phased approach to define,
organize, plan, monitor, and control.
The assignment should be divided into the following key areas:
· Introduction to the firm you have chosen for your assignment.
· Product or service.
· Location and its target market.
Body of Assignment:
Defining and Organizing Project:
• Define the Scope and Objectives
• Select the Project Manager and Team
• Recognize Organizational Structure
• Defining the Work Breakdown Structure
• Diagramming the network
• Developing the schedule
• Analyzing cost-time trade-offs
• Assessing risks