When Creating Data Graphics It Is Optional To Include Axis Labels
Which one of the following is not a component of alayer?
1. Which one of the following is not a component of a layer?
Aesthetic mappings (aes)
A position adjustment (position)
A statistical transformation (stat)
2. A plot is:
- A set of layers
- A set of scales
- A coordinate system
- A facetting specification
3. Which is not true about geospatial data?
Data containd longitude, latitude describes locations on the surface of the Earth
Data is associated with locations
Data contains location described by coordinates + a coordinate reference system (CRS)
Data has no missing values
4. To add new column in a data frame using the dplyr package one needs to use the function:
5. Using the murders data from murders the dslabs package. The code line below will:
select(murders, state, region, murder_rate)
select how many columns of the data?
6. When creating data graphics it is optional to include axis labels.